Whether it’s for a government acquisition, a desire to make your network more secure, or because you are concerned about future threats, we can assess your IT security posture and help your environment meet its needs. Additionally, provide assistance with the implementation of security controls.
Our compliance security consultants help clients identify vulnerabilities and assess real business risks. We also ardently meet PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, GDPR, NYDFS, ISO 27000, SEC, FINRA compliances, and other security compliance mandates more efficiently and effectively. We devise security and governance programs that fit a client’s environment and help them recover from and prepare for a cybersecurity breach.
- Provide assessments of the severity of weaknesses or deficiencies discovered in the information system and its environment of operational and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities
- Support and analyze client’s vulnerabilities, threats, and possible consequences from potential internal and external cyberattacks using NIST RMF-based Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities.
- Prepare required actions and documents pertaining to the A&A of the system
- Develop a remediation plan that includes a priority ranking and timeframe to address vulnerability and security issues
- Advise clients on matters relating to employee training and education and other preventative measures to be taken to secure the client’s assets
- Provide guidance and support assistance, advice, and consultation as may be appropriate and requested for all assigned Security Authorization activities.